Part Number: C7-02CD111
Suggested Retail Price: $99.00 USD
Out of Stock
GiSTEQ PhotoTrackr CD111 is a photo tracking solution that integrates digital photo with location information for online digital mapping and photo sharing. Utilizing the latest Geo-Mapping technology, PhotoTrackr™ CD111 allows you to precisely record and review your trip no matter where you have traveled. If you took pictures on your trip, it will show you the exact location and time of your pictures. The device comes with voice alert for satellite status. It also has 32+ hours battery life with a Li-ion rechargeable battery. If you are a sports enthusiast, you can also get the SportTracks upgrade to track your exercise progress with PhotoTrackr.
- It's a GPS photo tracking solution that integrates digital photo with location information for online digital mapping and photo sharing. It also provides trip recording and playback function.
- The approximate location of the photo can be calculated by time-stamp matching between PhotoTrackr hardware and the digital camera. There is no direct connection required between the digital camera and PhotoTrackr.
- Yes. This step is very important. Make sure your camera time is synchronized with GPS unit before using the PhotoTrackr. You can do this by either using the sync-time function in the PhotoTrackr software or just simply sync your camera as close to the accurate local time as possible.
- No, there is no additional fees.
- It can be placed anywhere such as pockets, backpack, etc.; however, the satellite signal might be obstructed by tall buildings, and it might not work in an indoor environment. Please place the unit where it is appropriate.
- No, all data will be stored in the device's flash memory. It won't be erased when you change your battery.
- Yes, PhotoTrackr is compatible with all digital cameras as long as the camera takes photos in JPEGs. If you are working with RAW photos, you will need to upgrade to the professional version software.
- You can use PhotoTrackr anywhere in the world. The mapping engine is supported by Google Maps. Certain area might not have detail map coverage.
- Usually the accuracy is within a few feet. It also depends on the time synchronization accuracy in your camera.
- PhotoTrackr can store up to 3 ~ 4 weeks of data (trip records) under normal usage. Storage can be customized based on logging frequency setting. E.g. the default logging frequency is 5 seconds (record one location every 5 seconds). PhotoTrackr is capable of storing up to 250,000 locations meaning that it can store up to 347 hours of data (720 locations in 1 hour base on logging frequency of 5 seconds).
- The satellite signal will be significantly weaken when use indoor, thus it's not recommended.
- The program will show the date and time when the photo was taken. It will also show the coordinates, the approximate address, altitude and its description.
- You can use the memory usage meter in the software to see how much storage memory is being used.
- You can erase the old data in the software settings. There is a “CLEAR” button right next to the memory usage meter.
- Yes, PhotoTrackr windows version is capable of writing information into the EXIF header. However, this feature is only available in the Pro version for Mac users.
- Yes. With the exclusive Flickr integration, you can share photos online with anyone anywhere.
- No, all data will be stored in the device's flash memory. They won't be erased when you change your battery.
- Yes, you can tag a waypoint anytime you need by pressing the left button on the GPS phototrackr unit.
- You can first geotag the photos using the PhotoTrackr software. Then you are free to import the geotagged photos into any of your own photo management/editing software as long as the software can recognize EXIF or XMP (for RAW photos).
There are two scenarios:
- Sync the camera time before leaving your time zone and do NOT change the time of your camera throughout the whole trip just as using your camera in your local time no matter which time zone you are in.
- You will need to change your camera time to the local time as soon as you arrive in a new time zone. Then take photos as usual with the new time. After you finish with the photos, you will need to import them into the PhotoTrackr program as well as the GPS logs. Here is an important step:
If you have any other questions, please contact us.