- Choose your COM Port: COM port will usually be automatically detected when you click Connect button. If COM port cannot be detected automatically, please set the port manually.
- Logger ID / Owner – specify the owner of the logger. It will identify the owner of the log files when downloading data from the PhotoTrackr
- Recording Mode
- By Time – specify data logging frequency based on time (e.x. every 5 seconds) Range: 1 second ~ 3600 seconds
- By Distance – specify data logging frequency based on distance (e.g. every 50 ft) Range: 2 ~ 984 ft (Caution: using this option for photo tracking purpose is not recommended. It will not record the location information when user stayed within the preset distance limit)
- Power Saving Mode – specify whether to use vibration sensor for power savings. If this option is ON, PhotoTrackr will be turned off when no movement is detected within 15 minutes. When movement is detected again, PhotoTrackr will be automatically turned on.
- Auto Wake Up Mode -
specify auto on/off recording intervals
based on time. (e.g. Sleep: 10 minutes; Wake Up: 10 minutes - logger will record your trips every other 10 minutes.)
- Sleep - amount of time in standby mode
- Wake Up - amount of time in recording mode
- Tagging Function - enable / disable tagging function by selecting On / Off radio button.
- Tagging Mode - specify whether to allow user to tag the GPS log files for future analysis.
- Waypoint Mode Only - When this option is checked, you can only tag waypoints with PhotoTrackr.
- User Adjustable - When selected “User adjustable”, user can switch between “Waypoint Mode” and “Trip Tagging Mode” by press and hold the button 3 and it will trigger a special tone.
- Waypoint Tagging Mode – A waypoint is tagged when the left button (Button 1) is pressed. (Operations is the same as "Waypoint Mode Only".)
- Trip Tagging Mode (only available in CD111/CD110BT) – start a new trip tagging by pressing and holding the left button, and end the trip tagging by pressing and holding the left button (Button 1) again.
- Minimum Logging Speed – specify the minimum speed of movement required for PhotoTrackr to record location data. If PhotoTrackr is moving under the specified speed limit (e.x. 5 mph), no position data will be recorded. A value of ‘0’ will disable this feature. (Caution: setting a minimum speed requirement for recording in walking speed is not recommended.)
- Used Logger Memory – Display log data memory usage.
- Reverse Geocode – display the address of the photo. (Note: disable this feature will shorten the photo analysis time, but the actual address of the photo will not be available.)
- Distance Unit – switch displaying unit.
- Language – switch language (Available Language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish.)
- Google Map API Key – API key requires for using Google Map.
- Photo Sharing Website – supports Flickr, Locr, Picasa Web Album, and Smugmug. This option determines where your photos will be uploaded. (e.x. If you have a Smugmug account, select Smugmug in the dropdown menu and type in the username and password.
- Log File Location - you can change the location where the GPS log files are stored.
- Firmware Upgrade – if there is new firmware available, you can download it from our website and save it to your computer. Then browse the file and click Update. (Note: all GPS logs will be erased when upgrading the firmware.)
- Current Firmware Version - you can check your current firmware version here after connecting your logger to your computer.