Trip Record Export to Google Earth
- You can export Google Earth file in the PhotoTrackr program. (Figure 5.h.1)
- All the GPS log files and Photos will be built into one package file for easy transfer between different users. (Figure 5.h.2)
Trip Record Export to Other Formats
- You can also export the trip records to other format: GPX and NMEA (Figure 5.e.1)
- Right click on the trip records and select Export NMEA File or Export GPX file to continue. (Figure 5.e.1)
- Select a folder and type in a name for files to be exported. (Figure 5.e.3)
- Click Save to export your trip record.